Wednesday, October 6, 2010

thirty six weeks

I'm getting so large!
Four weeks to go, and I'm getting READY! To Do's: two baby showers these next two weekends - shout-out to Michelle and Julie for putting them together, thank you! - a car seat to install, a dresser/bookshelf to get from Ikea, a hospital bag to pack, some baby clothes to wash/hang dry, rocking chair legs to tighten, and plenty of naps to take!

Although this baby is really starting to crowd my space, I'm loving this last phase. I'm huge, I waddle, I grunt and breathe heavy when I move, but I feel like a million bucks. I even pulled out my sassy fall boots for my errands today. I was magically transformed from a pregnant penguin to a hot and slim lady with places to go. At least that's how I felt as my heels clicked on the rainy parking lot pavement. I don't think passersby got the same vibe...

I'm down to weekly doctor's appointments, and these ones are getting fun. Lots of personal area violation in the next month, culminated by the ultimate privacy annihilation party on delivery day. October is going to be great! See you soon, baby!

2 comments:

  1. "Lots of personal area violation in the next month, culminated by the ultimate privacy annihilation party on delivery day."

    Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious. I'm laughing out loud, alone in my apartment. I hope she gets here soon!

    ReplyDelete