Thursday, June 17, 2010

HALFWAY!!

I'm officially at my halfway point! And tomorrow is the ultrasound - so exciting! I think the baby is really excited for tomorrow's video debut, because there has been lots of jumping and wiggling around today.

20 week stats have the baby at the size of a large banana this week - 7 inches from crown to rump and 11 ounces heavy! The baby is swallowing nutritious amniotic fluid and practicing eating for when he/she arrives in November. Also, there's about 12-14 hours of sleeping going on right now . . . from the baby, that is. I'm getting my fair share as well.

Now, for the 20 week pictures:
























if you look closely you can see some of the road rash on my
nose from my little episode on Monday























LAST CHANCE TO CAST YOUR GENDER VOTE!!
Tune in tomorrow night for the big announcement!

No comments:

Post a Comment