Wednesday, June 9, 2010

nineteen weeks!

I'm nineteen weeks today and if I do a bit of rounding, we only have a week until our ultrasound!!

I'm too lazy for a picture right now - I'm in my sweats and you just got one a few days ago so I'll surprise you all with one later this week!

Feeling the baby movements a bit more. My little mango has grown to about 6 1/2 inches and 10 ounces this week. My "What to expect when you're expecting" app on my phone gives me a bunch of fun new details about each week. This week's topic? My baby's developing genitalia. I'll spare you the details (but ask McKay how he liked being forced to read it out loud to me on our drive this morning!).

Well I'm starting to notice my belly a bit more. One thing I have a bad habit of doing is eating for two - literally - at mealtime. I'm always hungry so I sometimes forget to STOP eating dinner. The other night I went crazy on bagel pizzas and felt like I was carrying a rock the rest of the evening! Fortunately today I have eaten a much lighter fare with lots of cold cereal to fill in the gaps!

I might be going to get a snack right now though . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment