Friday, June 25, 2010

first videos

A fun new feature of my iPhone is the HD video camera and editing capabilities! I decided to try out this feature with a few videos for my baby blog.

I learned some valuable lessons. Number 1? Always turn your camera to landscape mode before shooting the video. Rather than re-record, I just decided to let that lesson live on in this first video where you'll get a little tour of the baby's room (in its current state). Feel free to go full screen and enjoy it in hi-def!



I also had fun learning how to use iMovie and its various editing abilities. So, enjoy a couple of minutes of footage, which represent basically my whole afternoon of tinkering!

5 comments:

  1. It says the video is private! I want to see them!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! I just fixed it - try again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pretty much love that this baby blog also chronicles your iPhone experiences. I love the 21 weeks is the old phone and the most recent ones are showing off the new one. I know it's unintentional, but still cute. Yay for video on the phone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. COOL!! When I go in for my find-out-what-it-is ultrasound in a few weeks will it be this cool or did you pay extra or does it depend on the doctor? Lots of questions. I like that you can see her FACE and her feet and arms.....so cool. I hope for this.

    ReplyDelete