Friday, May 21, 2010

27 days, 22 hours and counting

Items of business: first, here is a 16 week picture for you. I think this shirt makes me look pregnant when I'm not, so it's really doing a good job here!

16 weeks

Next, we have the ultrasound set for June 18! We're so excited to find out if our gender guess is right! Keep those votes coming in - it's fun to see what everyone thinks we'll have. We're also excited to get the DVD of the ultrasound - yay technology!!

In other news, my first real pregnancy pain has manifest itself. There is something wrong . . . with my butt. My left cheek has a pulled muscle, or pinched nerve, or screwy joint or something! I made the mistake of playing basketball at the nearby park last night with McKay, hoping the increased activity would make it better, but it made it worse! I talked to McKay's cousin who is a chiropractor and he gave me some tips. We'll see how things end up (get it - end up! - that's a joke my Grandpa would appreciate). For now, blogging seems to be helping.

4 comments:

  1. You look darling! Still can't believe you are pregnant ... remember when we were at BYU together? Where does the time go?! So excited for you!! Love you G of H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this picture is much better but now we need one with your face in it, sweetheart! I'm SO excited for your baby...one day I'll have one too. hehe. Keep posting, mmm-k? Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I voted "girl" up there, but I want to change my vote to "twins" because that's even more exciting! Plus, I couldn't really decide either way and I wanted to say "BOTH". So the only way that's possible is a **** ****** (I don't even want to say it--no jinxes!!) or TWINS!! So that's my vote now. Twins. A boy and a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had something going on like you this pregnancy too, except it was in my right butt cheek. I went and got adjusted at my AMAZING chiropractor and it went right away. My hip in the wrong position in its socket and my muscles were tightening to try to compensate. I don't know where McKay's cousin lives, but if you want a referral to my chiropractor, he adjusts doing muscle testing to see what needs to move where and I always feel perfect after an adjustment. :)

    ReplyDelete