Wednesday, September 29, 2010

35

I am 35 weeks today, with 35 days until my due date! I was wondering how I would keep growing this last month or so, and I think "out" is the answer to that question.

It's hard to tell for sure, but I think I felt my first Braxton-Hicks contractions this past Sunday. Fun stuff. They aren't painful, just tight. It makes me feel like I'm getting closer to the end!

I've said this before, but I really feel blessed to have had a very mild and relatively comfortable pregnancy. Last night I didn't sleep well at all, but those occasions are few and far between. I'm experiencing a bit of that famous "round ligament pain" so I've been piling, wedging and positioning multiple pillows around me at night. Last night McKay and I were getting into bed when a craving for Arby's hit me. Because I've had so few crazy late night cravings, McKay has been anxious to be the knight in shining armor when they have hit. So he bounded out of bed, threw on some jeans and cruised to the nearest Arby's. Love me some curly fries and roast beef! What a good man.

We can't wait to meet you, baby!

3 comments:

  1. You look so great! I am super excited for you! ( I saw your mom and brother at UVU on Tuesday (I think) they were there for the John Schmidt concert. It was good to see them. ahh! I'm just so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one great husband you have to run out for some food! :) You look really fantastic pregnant! But isn't it nice to see the end in site?? Congrats on 5 weeks left (unless of course the babe comes early then you mine only have 2 weeks or so left...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the curly fries. Good luck with the last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete