Monday, April 26, 2010

12 and a half week pictures

Here's a pic of me at 12.5 weeks - do I look like a graduate?

getting a bit of a bump!

Baby stats for this week:
The baby is roughly the size of a peach - about 3 inches long
He/she weighs somewhere between 1/2 and 3/4 of an ounce
The baby's head is about half the size of its body!
The gender is distinguishable by now (though the ultrasound won't be until June).
The baby's vocal chords are developing this week and the intestines are moving from the umbilical chord into the abdomen (crazy, huh?!)

Today I'm very grateful for my health and for naps.
I'm grateful that the baby is growing as it should be.
I'm grateful to be happily married to the father of my child - we're just over a month away from our first anniversary!
I'm grateful for my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment