Monday, April 26, 2010

a call for vegetable help!


Alright, friends. I know there are budding/full fledged chefs out there. I need your help.

I
hate
vegetables
right now.

I am awesome at getting fruit in my diet. Peaches, pears, blueberries, strawberries, apples. Check. Check. But vegetables are another story. Even corn - which is a sissy veggie, and my most common veggie friend - has been absent from my diet recently.

I blame it on the baby. Nothing sounds good to me right now. I need a solution.

Here are the stipulations:
-it needs to be cheap
-I'm anti-Mexican spices right now, so don't even think about it
-quick/easy would be nice, but isn't required

(I coud also use some quinoa suggestions as I recently inherited a box)

So grab those cook books and help a sister out! I'll give a grand prize blog shout-out to the person with the best suggestions! Ready. Go!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! My mom makes some awesome quinoa stir fry type stuff. It's sooo good! I will get the recipe from her and send it to you ASAP

    ReplyDelete