Wednesday, April 28, 2010

trimester two!!

I'm officially 13 weeks today!! Hello second trimester, so long first 33% of pregnancy! I hear the second trimester is the best, so I'm ready - with high expectations - to love my life for the next few months!

I'll post another picture soon - when I'm not in my pajamas!

Apparently the baby is moving a lot these days - like a graceful ballerina. But I won't feel it for several weeks still. That is a moment I'm pretty excited about. Hearing the heartbeat was definitely the highlight of trimester one and I look forward to feeling my little tyke swimming around in there soon!

Another bit of good news is that we have a few more names on our girl list (and still have plenty on our boy list). The names Haley and Kate have joined Millie - and Haley may have bumped Millie out of first place. Who knows what will happen in the next 6 months but that's the decision of the week!

As for boys we really like last names of church figures (just like daddy - named after David O. McKay). On our top 3 list we have Maxwell, Holland, and Rockwell (we'll call him Rock or Rocky . . . he'll be a tough guy!) with a bunch of other last names coming and going regularly!

It will be exciting to find out in June which list to start focusing on! McKay and I have our guess . . . and we're pretty confident about it. We'll see how good our instincts are!

1 comment:

  1. The second trimester is so great! I'm so excited for you to get a little relief from the tired yuckiness that is the first trimester! I love all the names, especially the girl ones (since that is what you're having according to me). We should play sometime!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete