Monday, April 5, 2010

timely messages

Wow, was this the parenting conference or what?! I thoroughly enjoyed General Conference this weekend and will immerse myself in the podcasts over the next 6 months to prepare for November!

Favorite speakers included Sister Beck and Elder Ballard.

Truth be told I kind of fell asleep for some of Sunday afternoon, oops! If you had any favorites let me know and I'll be sure to listen to those first!

On a final note, today marks the first day of my last full week of school. Wow! I had good intentions of going to my 10:00 class, but it blew up in my face. I had to get gas first, but when I got to the gas station, I had forgotten my wallet. By the time I got home and would have gone back to the gas station I would have been miserably late to class . . . so I decided to eat some ice cream and rest instead! I haven't felt the best this morning, so it worked out.

Heartbeat appointment in a week and a half. Yipee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment