Saturday, March 20, 2010

blueberry graduation!

Well, the baby has moved on from the size of a blueberry to a raspberry! Can you believe he/she has doubled in size this week? From a quarter-inch to a half-inch. What progress!

This past week has been really good - better than expected! I figured out that the more water I drink during the day the better I feel. I had almost no nausea on Wednesday and Thursday as I burned through about 80 ounces of water. Food aversions, yep. But I felt much better overall.


I have my first doctor's appointment on Tuesday! This will be the long-boring-blood-test-medical-history visit, but I'm just excited to get started. It was quite a process to figure out who I wanted to go see. The main battle was finding someone and someplace that I was interested in and that my insurance would cover. The next battle came when I found out that the OB/GYN group I thought I wanted to work with had SEVEN doctors that they rotate through and I would have no say in who I see. Lame. So I went with a midwife group that my good friend (and experienced pregnant woman) recommended. We'll see how things go!

No comments:

Post a Comment