Monday, March 22, 2010

seven.five

Well I'm officially seven-and-a-half weeks along. But it feels like it's time to be halfway! It's still too soon to tell everyone but I feel like I've been keeping the secret FOREVER! And all my pregnant friends/relatives seem so far ahead of me!!! But, tomorrow will be my first doc's visit, so maybe that will make things seem more real.

The great news of the week is that I'm feeling really good. Today I went on a little walk/jog around my neighborhood and discovered a great little park that I'll be utilizing this summer. The weather was absolutely perfect. I listened to a podcast called "Is He Ready to be your Coach?". Great question. I'll think about that later. Then I enjoyed a berry smoothie and peanut butter toast on my back deck. I LOVE SPRING!

So hopefully I'm not jinxing myself, but aside from a few days last week I've really been feeling great! There's still the reality of food aversions. I'm not super in the mood for much aside from cereal, cheddar cheese, and cookies, but I'll take that over the alternative!


My 7 1/2 week picture (turns out I feel funny when I try to stand still)

On a final note, I only have three weeks of classes left before graduation . . . I'm going to make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment