Friday, March 26, 2010

8 weeks

I'm cruising through the week! Here's an update of the first doctor's visit: it was pretty uneventful! They took my medical history, took my urine, and took my blood. Then they gave me a bag of free magazines and ads and I made my next/first "real" appointment. We'll be able to hear the heart beat on April 15!

Some fun facts: the baby has doubled in size again! He/she is at least an inch this week, and is looking more like a person and less like an alien. The baby has arms and legs and fingers and toes that are taking their proper shape. His/her head is big and the brains are developing. I tried to find a picture of what an 8-week old fetus looks like but google had some weird/creepy stuff so I decided to forget it!

Which reminds me, the baby has also graduated from an embryo to a fetus this week! Wahoo! Fast grower.

No comments:

Post a Comment