Monday, March 15, 2010

Lists

For today's entry, two lists of pregnant things.

First of all, a list of things I never thought would hit so early in pregnancy:
1. Having to pee all the time. I thought this came when the baby was so big that it pushed against your bladder. Nope.
2. A sore lower back. Also thought this came from being front-heavy. But I'm feeling it!
3. Being super tired.
4. Being emotional and weird!

Next, here's what I'm into lately

A great breakfast

Wish there were more of these



By the Costco box!

classic . . .

1 comment:

  1. This comment is one big one for all the posts. This is so fun! I wish I had started a blog at the very beginning. Everything you're talking about is so familiar. :) I think the squishy feeling is the worst part. Feeling totally fat and not showing that you're actually pregnant stinks! Don't worry though, it will come soon enough. I hope the morning sickness doesn't get you too bad! Congratulations again!

    Aubrey

    ReplyDelete